Email Campaign Manager
The Email Campaign Manager is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of Fortune 500 clients and progressive startups.
BSTRO is a leading interactive digital agency that develops sites, marketing campaigns and full brand identities for global brands and local causes. We are looking for a smart, dedicated and solution oriented individuals to join our powerhouse team.
The Email Campaign Manager is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of Fortune 500 clients and progressive startups. This includes ownership of the development, setup, maintenance, and review of recurring and triggered email communications to support business objectives. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of various email campaigns in collaboration with the Account Managers and Clients.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Develop stand alone responsive emails and email templates
- Quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Surface strategies to grow subscription lists and minimize list decay and unsubscribes
- Measure results, create reporting and suggest strategies to continually improve future email campaigns
- Manage multiple clients, campaigns, project tasks, timelines and deliverables
- Help clients gain insights into their business and customer behavior based on metrics and past campaign data
- Provide clients with tactical recommendations on a variety of topics including creative, deliverability, data hygiene, privacy, segmentation, testing strategies, etc
- Optimize email marketing campaigns and programs. Develop strategic recommendations for improved performance of client’s email marketing initiatives
- Stay abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B testing, and promotions that succeed through email
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing: development, campaign management, analytics and reportings
- Experience with email tools (ExactTarget, Hubspot, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc.) highly desired
- Current knowledge around email marketing opportunities and challenges including deliverability, creative, segmentation and modeling, privacy and data security, etc
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills (including data mining)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including onsite presentations to large groups and marketers
- Highly proficient in HTML, SQL Query, Excel
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability to write queries and define new audience types
- Strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity
- Well-organized, self-directed, and detail-oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments
- Ability to handle a fast paced agency environment
- Able to work in an agile manner
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Ability to create and present presentations to the client in conjunction with the account and creative teams.
Qualifications and Personal Skills
- Computer Science (or relevant) degree with marketing experience, diploma or other professional certificates.
We are looking for people with excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with clients and creative team members. BSTRO produces top quality code, juggles multiple campaigns under pressure, has a point of view, meets our deadlines and enjoys the process. We will only consider candidates that can do the same.
Pay Range: Competitive
How To Apply
The best way to be considered for this position is to send us an email to email@example.com with a brief description of why you want to work at BSTRO and how you are a great fit for this position. Include a link to your online portfolio and resume. This position is a full-time position in our Vancouver office. Candidates looking to work remotely will not be considered.