Digital Marketing - Project Manager
BSTRO is an award-winning international agency with offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and New York. We work with Fortune 500s, exciting start-ups, and public health organizations that are changing the world.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Project Manager to work with our team of designers, developers, digital strategists, and writers to deliver integrated web, email, social, and advertising campaigns for our clients. As a Digital Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing critical aspects of a project throughout its life cycle including generating and managing project plans, estimates, and schedules. The position requires the ability to coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams, prioritize project tasks and embrace interactive best practices.
We are currently looking for a solution-oriented, Digital Marketing Project Manager that is comfortable with traditional marketing methodology and curious to find new ways to drive business outcomes in the digital world. The person in this role will manage and direct the day-to-day Agency efforts on behalf of the account(s) assigned. The marketing project manager ensures their projects are on time, on brief, and result in outstanding client satisfaction.
- Seeks to understand the client’s business and industry or marketplace in order to anticipate the client’s marketing needs to help grow the client’s and the agency’s business.
- Work with the account and creative teams to lead strategy and project delivery.
- Produce high quality error-free work, execute campaigns and launch websites flawlessly, create project plans/statement of works/workback schedules and manage multiple projects and tasks on multiple client accounts at a time.
- Manage tasks and achieve milestones and adjust priorities as necessary and escalate issues as appropriate to the Account Director so that client objectives are achieved.
- Co-ordinate the execution of and/or analyzes pertinent research that informs stronger creative solutions.
- Brief teams on new projects and actively participate in internal client brainstorming sessions by offering ideas.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with our client and agency staff.
- Attend weekly strategic discussions concerning clients, discussing steps to enhance client business, proactively contribute ideas to projects, and regularly make recommendations on how to improve a project.
- Proofreads and traffics websites and other marketing communication materials to ensure quality, accuracy, and manufacturer and legal compliance.
- Maintain client confidence and protect marketing operations by keeping information confidential.
- Develop post-mortems for past projects and present key learnings to agency and client.
- Identify opportunities within the account to strengthen and grow the business relationship.
- Provide monthly billing and internal administrative reports as required.
- Degree or diploma in marketing or equivalent combination of related education and account management experience
- At least 2 years digital marketing agency experience.
- Superior client-servicing skills
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and ask for help when needed
- Ability to delegate and motivate team members
- Strong negotiation ability and presentation skills
- Ability to work with numbers and possess excellent analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to grasp complex problems
- Must have a great attitude and an interest/knowledge of the digital marketing agency business/industry
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building abilities and can work in a collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Creative thinker who can look at problems differently and inspire new directions
This is a full-time role with benefits, vacation, sick days, and growth opportunities.
Our office is based in Vancouver’s Gastown neighborhood and allows flexible in-person and remote work accommodation in accordance with BC health protocols. We offer both a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an outstanding team.