Copywriter/Sr. Copywriter — San Francisco
We’re looking for a seasoned copywriter to join our team of talented problem solvers in delivering standout creative to our clients, who include some of the world’s biggest brands, hot new start-ups, and everything in between—read on.
San Francisco, Full-time
BSTRO is a digital agency that uses insights, storytelling, technology and design to create deep and inspiring connections between people, products and companies. We’re looking for a seasoned copywriter to join our team of talented problem solvers in delivering standout creative to our clients, who include some of the world’s biggest brands, hot new start-ups, and everything in between.
Above all, we’re looking for a team player who can thrive in our collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is an intuitive, conceptual thinker with:
- A finger on the pulse of what’s happening on the Web and social media — and the broad cultural knowledge to put it in context
- A dazzling work ethic and keen eye for detail — whether you’re writing in the brand’s tone of voice, keeping things on strategy and on brief, or just punctuating copy
- A zeal for collaboration (with creative directors and designers, developers and strategists, and our accounts team) to deliver work that makes people stop and take notice — and makes our clients heroes within their organization
- The ability to develop cross-channel ideas that translate effectively and seamlessly across the marketing ecosystem — on- and offline
- A can-do attitude, sense of humor and team spirit — prima donnas, curmudgeons and glory hogs need not apply
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, advertising or a similar field)
- Four to six years’ agency experience, with the book to show for it
If that sounds like you, drop us a line! (And please include a PDF or links to your best work.)
There’s no such thing as the daily grind at BSTRO — we work on such a wide range of brands that no two days are alike. But on a pretty regular basis, you can expect to be working on:
- Social media campaigns
- Banner campaigns
- Consumer relationship management (CRM) emails
- Writer’s roughs
- Content strategy
- Content extensions
About the Position
This is a full-time role with benefits, vacation, sick days, and your very own desk. All work is performed onsite at our offices in San Francisco’s historic Dogpatch neighborhood.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a link to your online portfolio and a brief note explaining why you want to work at BSTRO and how you are a great fit for this position.